Saturday, November 25, 2006

New Member Of The Family

A few days ago while cleaning the Doves cage - Romeo escaped.
Unfortunately a neighbouring cat got to him before I did and all that was left was some white feathers on the front lawn. Juliet seems mighty sad some days.
Today on returning from a trip to my mum's we picked up a new member of the family - not a dove - but a cat. A black and white cat infact. All it took was one look and I was in love and knew he would be a happy addition to our household. I used to have cat that looked like him but he died of old age when I was in my teens (his name was Minstrel). We called this 8 week old furball "Onyx" (which is a black and white gemlike stone).
Rusty my 4yr old orange tabby cat took to him right away. Travis is fascinated by the tiny meöws the kitty makes but insists its a "dog-gey". Isn't he adorable?

No comments: