Tuesday, September 14, 2010

So Grateful

For my gorgeous children who are the light of my life, for good health, for a wonderful fiance, for a sister who forgives, a mother who always manages to rescue me when I don't know what to do, a father to ground me as a country girl, a family that always welcomes me, in laws that I count as friends, a roof over our heads, high speed Internet, the warm heater at my side, a cat that loves to cuddle, an oven that always works & makes me seem a better cook than I actually am, potty training - that's getting better, cuddles on a cold morning, air conditioning on a hot day, being able to go to the Perth royal show, tasty very vanilla coffees, Christmas music, Kindergarten, a few hours off, my awesome family who babysits!, the drive in cinemas, Chocolate, only mild Bipolar swings, friends that care & make me laugh, pantry full of food, a freezer full too & the ability to provide for my family.
I am so grateful. I have alot to be thankful for.

No comments: